Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hyundai Chamber Mixer


It was that time of the month again, time for another Chamber Mixer!  This time, the Chamber brought their business to Garden Grove Hyundai.  There was food, a raffle, and an awesome live band!  It was a great turn out!  The funny thing is that there wasn’t much parking space because, well you know, because it was at a car dealership, the cars for sale took up the parking lot.  I had the honor to go to this Chamber Mixer to help sell raffle tickets and mingle around with people.  I even got to meet Scott the Plumber from Scott Harrison Plumbing.  I always look forward to the monthly Chamber Mixers!



I got to meet Scott the Plumber from Scott Harrison Plumbing!  My parents have used his expertise before!

located on GG Blvd and Brookhurst....





No comments:

Post a Comment