Friday, November 19, 2010

Miss GG at CHOC Hospital












CHOC Hospital + wonderful kids + Disney songs on the harp + Miss Garden Grove = a perfect day.  

I had the most perfect day today.  I was asked to play for some of the kids as Miss GG at CHOC Hospital and I had so much fun!  I visited three different playrooms in the hospital. In each playroom, I played some Disney songs and had them guess which ones they were.  I sang a couple songs from “The Little Mermaid” and the girls in the rooms loved that song. I got to know a lot of kids today!  The first room I visited had five of them in there and they were already getting started on their craft for the day.  I first got their attention with the harp cadenza from the Nutcracker’s Waltz of the Flowers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment