Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pageant Visit #5: Miss Placentia/Yorba Linda

It was time again to see another pageant!  This time it was the Miss Yorba Linda and Miss Placentia Pageants.  The theme was "Ever, Ever After" and it was so cute!  It was exciting to see some old friends competing tonight, especially Jordan Krinke.  She and I competed in the Miss CA teen pageant in 2007, and she won the teen title that year!  And I got 2nd Runner-up to her, so we were on court together! We go way back :) It was even more exciting to see her win Miss Yorba Linda! And the new Miss Placentia is Whitney Thomas!

Here's a picture of the Miss CA Teen 2007 court and Jordan at the gala.... we all looked like Disney princesses!
The picture on the right is Jordan and I in our interview suits...way back when they had us wear suits!


Because Stacy was an auditor that night, I had no chaperone.  But I was able to bring my Momma Sherry Cain to the pageant as my chaperone.  She brought her beautiful granddaughters Tamera and Denae.  We made it a fun girls night!  Before the pageant, we all went to dinner. We tried getting into our favorite Mexican restaurant in Placentia, but it was too crowded.  Instead made our stop to our favorite place, In-N-Out!  After the pageant, we all got some ice-cream at Baskin Robbins...ya we like food!  

Tamera and Denae...love you girls!

It was so much fun to catch up with my momma sherry....love you Sherry!

No comments:

Post a Comment